Saturday 15 March 2008

Infidelity - More on cheats!

I've been looking through the Internet, researching different things for different essays/assignments etc, and decided to add to my blog, as I felt this site was worth a mention/laugh!. I came across a really funny website relating to cheats. Now, I don't condone cheating or anything, but know it happens and have done it before myself. Imagine my shock to find a website that it profiting from cheats!!!!!!!! This website (link below) offers customised alibis for people having "Discreet relationships or extramarital affairs"! There are a huge range of service they offer, so I've picked out some of it's best for you to have a look at!!

***It offers virtual buddies, where you have a pretend friend who will call you up to arrange social gatherings, to take the pressure off being found out. Great if your partner answers the phone to your "buddy" as it is really authentic!

***There is a virtual hotel service, where, if you tell your partner you are staying there and the hotel is fictional say, and you leave your partner the contact number of the hotel to contact you on, if they ring to check up on you, there is a "receptionist" who will take the call and pretend you are there!

***There are virtual confirmations, where tickets for airline travel, hotel accommodation, car rental etc will be sent to you email address or postal address, so that it looks like you genuinely have been away on a business trip!

***There is a virtual service that invites you on "Seminars/Training/Conferences, by phoning and inviting you, and also confirming the event by email and post!

***The one that made me realise just how for real this service is, is a discreet shopping service. They will buy the item that you want to buy for your bit on the side on your behalf, to save receipts being found on you by your partner, or to avoid it showing up on your credit card statement!

I really couldn't believe that such a service existed until I read this!!! It is amazing to think that there are people out there making money off another persons deceit! It makes me think though...if a person will put all of this effort into cheating on their partner, surely they could re-direct their efforts into trying save their failing relationship instead?! Failing that, why not take the cheaper option, and just finish the relationship??????????!!

Makes more sense to me!
http://www.alibinetwork.com/prodserv.jsp#customalibis

No comments: