Friday 21 March 2008

Bad Comedians

We have a class coming up called Bad Comedians. What's this one all about? Is it about offensive comedians who offend people, or is it bad as in the comedian is so rubbish that they are just not funny?

If if is about offensive comedians then bring it on 'cos I have one sick sense of humour!! The more offensive and sicker the better in my opinion and I'm not afraid to admit it!
My faves are Jo Brand and Jimmy Carr. I've only been to see Jimmy twice and he was fantastic both times. I loved Little Britain (I've put a link for you to have a look at some clips from Little Britain for those of you that don't have the box sets!!) and particularly liked Vicky, Lou & Andy and the Fat Fighters sketch!!

Crap comedians in my opinion are Victoria Wood, Ruby Wax and Catherine Tate. I cannot stand any of these three...they are so lame! I'm not going to give them too much page space though and am certainly not going to put their pictures on my blog!!

Who is your favourite comedian? Any Jimmy, Jo or Little Britain fans out there????

No comments: